USB to Virtual 7.1 Channel Audio Sound Card with Mic Support
- Easy 5-second installation. Just plug and play.
- Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound effect with DVDs and music CD.
- spectacular simulated home-theater surround-sound on stereo headphones or speakers.
- Works with any USB port on any desktop or laptop PC.
- Boosts audio playback signal level and enhance listening experience.
- Provides a second audio input and output or replace the broken on board audio for your PC.
- External audio volume/mute control by push buttons with green/red LED status indication.
- Powered by USB bus. No external power supply is required.
- Supports Windows 10, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE, Linux and Mac OS.
Turn Your PC Into A Sound Recording System
You can record and edit meetings, memos, music and other audio sounds into your computer via this USB audio adapter. Monitor room sounds while using headphones. Connect a headset with microphone for use with Internet phone or online chat software.
Super Easy Installation
Just plug this audio adapter into a USB port and Windows will automatically install the driver for this new device in 5 seconds. And you have instantly upgrade your laptop PC with another audio input and output.
Built-in Surround Sound Simulator For Home Theater Experience
Music, movies and video games come alive on either multi-channel powered speakers or stereo headphones through this usb audio adapter.Users can configure this adapter to have many special audio effects simulating auditorium, arena, hallway, stone room and so on.
The 10-band Equalizer can help users modify the frequency response or tone of their audio system. You can also select from a group of factory presets or save user defined presets.
This usb audio sound card is able to support all computer operation systems including Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE, Linux and Mac
Compliant with USB 2.0 full-speed spec.
Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Spec 1.0
Compliant with USB HID Class Spec 1.1
USB bus-powered mode.
3.5mm stereo output jack
3.5mm audio input jack for microphone or line in.
USB type A connector for connection with PC.
GREEN: The light will remain on when the unit is powered on. The light will flash when audio is playing, or when the audio driver is being used by a program.
RED: The light will turn Red when the audio output is muted.